Saturday, March 15, 2008

Boo you finals.

So finals are coming up this week. I've got my organic chem lab on Wednesday 3-6, my history of religion on Thursday 3-6 and right after that my life science class 6:30-9:30. Shoot me please. Luckily I already had my stats final last week, so at least that's one less that I have to worry about studying for. Even though I have so much to study, I can't help procrastinating and am definately wasting tons of time. (i.e. writing this blog right now.) I've been "studying" since 10 am, and all I've done is read 3 chapters from my life science book. Every few pages I grab the computer and check facebook/myspace/blogs/perezhilton/dlisted/UCLAdirt/juicycampus and whatever else comes up. It's a horrible addiction. I think I just need to turn off my computer so I can get some actual work done. Also, it doesn't help that the weather is so nice and I just want to go outside or to the beach or something, rather than sit inside and study.

1 comment:

Reese said...

amen to that sister.

ps- wow to you guys having 3 hour finals. we have 2 hour ones. i dont know which i would prefer....