Tuesday, April 1, 2008

back to school

Spring quarter has begun yet again. Oh joy.

So I think I know what it feels like to be depressed. I was depressed yesterday and I had tears brimming on my eyes all day. Not to mention the fact I started crying talking to the TA, the hour long sob fest I had on the phone with my dad, and the mini sobfest I had while talking to Yoav. I pretty much had the worst day ever. It started with my dad calling me at 8:30 in the morning to tell me that I had left the heater in the spa on for 4 days, and I was going to have to pay 500-1000 dollars, based on the gas bill. Then in my biology of vertebrates class I found out that I have a lab exam worth 20% of my grade at the same time as my sister's high school graduation. That crushed me and I was sooooooo upset, since Nicole is sooooo important to me, not to mention that (in her own words) she'd kill me with her bare hands if I missed her graduation. Then on top of that I got my first C ever in my life science class. I was pretty much just depressed the entire day.

Luckily today was much better. I only had one hour of class and it was just a math discussion. Then I flyered for my sorority for two hours and just chatted with my friends. I ate a whole pint of cookie dough ice cream. :) And I ate dinner, did random stuff and watched last week's Lost. So overall, today was not a depressing day.

Only 10 more weeks until summer vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Reese said...

i'll donate 50 dollars to your cause!

Reese said...

did you see if you could like take the lab exam early or make it up? (im sure you did...what did they say?)