Monday, November 22, 2010

Art by Calvin!

Ever wish you had a picture painted by a dolphin? Well, I've got one!!! :D One of the trainers Leslie trained Calvin how to paint as an enrichment activity, and we got to do this the other day at work! When Calvin paints, he holds a paintbrush that is stuck into a pool noodle in his mouth and basically just moves his head around like a crazy dolphin! It was quite amusing to watch. I picked out the three colors I wanted in my painting, and then I let Calvin go to town on the canvas! :) It was pretty fun cause he got paint everywhere, and somehow I even got some blue paint in my hair! (But luckily it was water soluble paint, so it came out easily haha.)

Check out Calvin's gorgeous artwork! Kind of looks like an ocean scape or something. haha I'm definitely getting this framed!

4 comments:

tanya said...

That is definitely a silhouette of a surfer paddling on his belly on a surfboard.

Hayley said...

awesome! i was trying to find images in the painting!

Tiffany said...

So cool! And I agree with Tanya, I definitely see a surfer.

Annie said...

Amazing. Another reason to fall in love with Calvin.