Thursday, December 2, 2010

Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing!

I'm currently watching my favorite Christmas movies, The Santa Clause!!! My first, of what will probably be many, viewings this Christmas season! This has been my favorite Christmas movie ever since I saw it in the theater when I was like 7. :) Ever year I watch it a million times on ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas (like I am doing now), and my sister and I always watch it on DVD while we bake Christmas sugar cookies. Not to mention that this movie has so many quotable quotes! "You could dye it, and you should diet!" "At least we know they have hot apple pieeee. We diiiiid." "Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing!" "We're your worst nightmare. Elves, with attitude."

My favorite part of the movie (with my favorite song) is when they first get to the North Pole! That clip is at minute 7:30! :)

No comments: