Monday, April 25, 2011

Dolphin Tale

Some of my loyal blog readers might remember that back when I was still in Florida I took a trip to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. This aquarium is home to Winter the dolphin, who lost her entire tail and actually has a set of prosthetic flukes! While we were visiting, they were in the process of filming a movie about her inspiring tale. Well, they have just released the first trailer for the movie Dolphin Tale, which will be coming out in September!



Can't wait to go see it!!!! :)

3 comments:

NPO said...

Having lived in Clearwater I hope the CMA is getting part of the revenue because the place could sure use some help and fixing-up

Hayley said...

Hopefully! When we were there we saw an area they built specifically for the movie, which they were going to leave for the aquarium to use!

Hayley said...

I can guarantee you that no one cares about these animals more than the trainers who work with them, and they would never put the animals in situations that could cause harm or stress.