Monday, July 18, 2011

All settled in Georgia!

Last week, my dad and I made the cross country journey to Atlanta! The drive wasn't too interesting, but we made some fun stops along the way...

Cheyenne, Wyoming!


St. Louis, Missouri!


Nashville, Tennessee!


After a short stop in Alabama to visit my aunt and uncle and cousins, and 11 different states, we finally made it to our destination!!!!


My apartment complex is super cute and I am living with another girl who works on the dolphin show! I spent the weekend shopping and decorating my new room with some of my favorite things from home (and spent 3 hours building a dresser from Target with my dad haha)! The only bad thing is that this is the first time in my life that I don't have cable!!! Time to start watching more movies and TV on DVD!


Today was my first day at the Georgia Aquarium! It was pretty much just orientation and stuff, but I did get to see up above the main tank and see whale sharks and giant manta rays! I also got shown around the dolphin exhibit and met a bunch of the trainers! I will post more about that later this week after I have actually finally started working!!!


4 comments:

tanya said...

I spy with my little eye... a MYSTERY TEAM picture in your room! Granted, you did comment on the picture on fb to alert us, but I was still happy to spot it :)

Annie said...

Yay Hayley! I'm glad you're settled. I didn't do cable while we were in Florida (I was bored) but I would recommend getting netflix. Your room looks cute and I like your nametag :)

Amy said...

So glad you've settled in! Love the Mike Wazowski mug!

Ally Bee said...

Yay!!! I'll have to come see your show :)