Monday, August 29, 2011

Learning my first show part!

So Dolphin Tales is one of those fancy SeaWorld type shows where the trainers act on stage to establish the story. I found out last week that I get to learn some of the show parts! Yesterday I started learning the Audience Participation/Good Trainer role! This role interacts with the audience during a singing part and then fights off evil sea creatures! Here's the PR photo of the Good Trainers with the Star Spinner!


By next month, that will be me in that yellow coat and hat! After I master the Good Trainer, I also get to learn the role of some of the Evil Sea Creatures! Hopefully once I start in the show, I'll get a picture of myself in my wetsuit/costume!

3 comments:

Amy said...

AWESOME!!! Lauren and I will for sure be coming to see you! :D

Annie said...

Looking forward to pictures!!!

Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.