Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Parties!

Last week the Aquarium held an employee appreciation/holiday party! It was held in the aquarium after hours until like 10 pm, and there was lots of food, dancing and a raffle (but I didn't win anything...bummer!) It was really fun to hang out with everyone from work!

A couple girls from the team!


A group picture of most of the team in front of the show pool!


This weekend one of the girls from the team also held a Christmas/Ugly Sweater party at her house! I picked up an ugly sweater from Wal-mart, along with some light up reindeer antlers!


We had the same sweater! :)

Atlanta has a lot of Christmas activities that I plan to partake in over the next month, so expect a lot more Christmas posts! :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Looks sooo fun!

tanya said...

I love your holiday party dress... and your sorority squat in front of the pool! :)

Hayley said...

Hahaha I totally said "sorority squat!" as I did it! Hahaha

Annie said...

Hayley you look so great! I'm super jealous that you can comfortably wear a dress outdoors at this time of year.

Hayley said...

annie- it was actually like 30 degrees that night, but i didn't have a cute jacket that went with the dress so i just sucked it up! haha and the party was inside the aquarium so luckily i didn't have to go outside for more than like a second! haha