Friday, June 21, 2013

Just Great Part 2

June is officially turning out to be the worst month of my life.  On top of breaking my nose and having surgery I have also been in a car accident.  Yesterday after work I rear ended someone on the freeway causing them to bump the car in front of them.  So great, I caused a 3 car collision. FML.  Luckily no one was seriously injured but my car has a fair amount of damage.  I'm getting some estimates today to see if it is even worth the money to fix the Funmobile or if she's just gonna get scrapped.  We shall see. 

 My poor car. :(

I guess all the bad luck is happening to me this month so that all the good stuff can happen in July.  Exactly one month 'til my wedding!

3 comments:

MS4 said...

Oh no!!! Sorry :(

tanya said...

As terrible as this is, I must admit I am slightly amused that both you and your car broke your noses. But don't worry, this really does mean that next month will be the most AMAZING ever!! Hope your nose feels better and the car repair/possible new car isn't too costly. Love you!

Peter S said...

Hi Hayley,

Your dad has been letting me know about the events in your life, including the broken nose. But I didn't know about the car!

But my main purpose is to wish you and Yoav a happy and prosperous life together. From memory 21 July is the big day. Well it is that here already and I suspect as I write this you are settling down for a good sleep. Our thoughts here in Australia are with you.