Maybe one day I'll be working with all of these guys!!!! :)

As for 2011, it's just getting started! I've got just 2 more days of work at Disney (SAD!!!) and just 5 more days in Florida! I'm flying home on Friday and then I have a week at my parents' house before heading down to San Diego! I start my internship with the Navy Marine Mammal Program on January 18th! I love my job here at Disney, but I'm excited to start something new!
Here are some goals for 2011!
1) Exercise and improve my swimming ability. (I know people always say they will exercise, and I'm the same way, but I legitimately need to exercise and hit up the pool if I'm ever going to pass a swim test and get a paying trainer job.)
2) Stay in contact with friends. (I'm really awful at keeping in contact with people, so I'm going to try and work on that this year!)
3) Apply, apply, apply to jobs! (I always get deterred when I don't have the "required qualifications" but everyone keeps telling me to apply anyway because you never know you won't get the job unless you try!)
Happy 2011 Everyone! :)
3 comments:
From the looks of your dolphin presentation video, you would be such an amazing trainer!!! Seriously I was so impressed!
I hope I see you this year!
Ditto to what Tanya said! I was so proud! Also, I would be happy to help you out on improving your swimming. Feel free to stop by one of my practices anytime. (I'm coaching a high school team now!) I miss you!!
thanks guys! :) i miss you both too! and jessica, i wish i could take you up on that swimming offer! i could use all the coaching i can get! if only you were going to be in san diego! :)
Post a Comment